Designed specifically for high-alpine, backcountry skiing, the Antelao Beltovo Pant is tailored from 2-layer Powertex Extreme. For additional comfort we use soft PrimaLoft® Black synthetic insulation, to provide the warmth you need without weight or bulk.
The 4-way stretch shell fabric, ergonomic waist and roomy cut which gathers at the knee allows extra mobility for carving quick turns or shredding down icy chutes. In addition, the reinforced inner leg provides good edge protection and the elasticated inner gaiters prevent snow ingress.
- Ergonomic waist
- Side Velcro-adjustable waistband
- Belt loops
- Flat zipped pocket on the upper thigh
- Roomy cut with gathers at knee allows extra freedom of joint movement
- Inner gaiter with elastic inserts
- Generous edge protection
- Side seam length: 107.5 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 465 g (44/38)
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Regular
- Pant leg fit: Loose
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 40G BS
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k PL STRETCH 110 ( 100%PL )
- Lining: PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 67 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insert: Innerleg hem / ANTICUT PROTECTION 2L 220
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
Strongly recommended. Excellent fit, really soft and comfortable, kept me toasty during a late night walk with the dogs.