Their versatile hardwearing, 4-way stretch DURASTRETCH softshell fabric and ergonomic design with pre-shaped knees make our Agner Orval Pant ideal for almost any style of climbing or mountaineering. We give them a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) and wicking finish and the fabric is also certified as bluesign® approved.
The Active fit with slim leg excels when moving rapidly on technical terrain and helps promote good footwork on hard pitches.
With harness-compatible pockets and an elasticated waist with an adjustable integrated belt that sits perfectly under a harness. The women’s style is higher cut at the back for extra comfort and protection.
- Ergonomic waist
- Inner draw cord waist
- Belt loops
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Side security pocket with hidden zipper
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Outer zipper on side below to adapt leg width shape to body
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Pant leg fit: Tight
- Layers: Pants
- Weight: 360 g (44/38)
- Side seam length: 104 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Slim
- Gender: Female
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE / WICKING
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOOSKIN ECO DWR 181 BS ( 64%PA 25%PL 11%EA )
- Reinforces: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder