The Agner Engineered Softshell is designed for fast and light multi-pitching in remote alpine terrain in medium temperatures.
What really sets it apart is its engineered CORDURA® – special rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the double-weave, air permeable DURASTRETCH softshell fabric, so there is no need for patches or extra seams. As a result, you get a lighter, softer-feel, yet with additional abrasion-resistance and durability and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Four-way stretch fabric inserts at the back provide additional breathability, plus complete freedom of movement. This is further supported by the high reach construction.
This jacket has a women’s specific fit – both the fabrics and longer-at-the-back pattern are designed to match the female anatomy. The harness-compatible chest pockets ensure easy access while climbing or when carrying a pack. And the Agner Engineered Softshell packs down small into its own compression pouch.
- One hand adjustable hood
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 290 g (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ENGINEERED ECO DWR HEAVY BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder