The Agner Engineered Shorts for technical shorts for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering or travelling in the mountains, are made made with CORDURA® fibre technology that has special yarns woven into the 2-way stretch material at critical wear points to enhance abrasion-resistance.
The resulting lightweight, soft-feel technical fabric has high tear and abrasion resistance, and durability. What’s more the technology is engineered directly into the fabric, so there is no need for patches or extra seams.
Further intelligent design details, such as the ergonomic waist with stretch inserts, pre-shaped knees, special gusset and elasticated bottom leg provide improved freedom of movement – allowing you to move with natural flow. The breathable nylon fabric also has a PFC-free water-repellent finish and is easy care.
- Ergonomic waist with stretch inserts
- 2 slash pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Rear zipped pocket
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 245 g (50/L)
- Side seam length: 57 cm (50/L)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ENGINEERED ECO DWR HEAVY BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE