Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Performance sole package
The Ultra Flex 2 Mid merges hiking boot protection and reliability in mixed mountain terrain with the agility of a trail running shoe. It’s built around its POMOCA® performance sole package, developed exclusively with SALEWA®. Engineered for motion guidance, natural roll-off performance and efficient, energy-saving transition along the foot from heel-strike to toe-off. Its compound rubber and aggressive lug design provide surefooted grip and traction on both dry and wet surfaces in varying terrain and weather conditions.
Waterproof breathability & flex protection
This shoe has a lightweight, mid-cut upper designed for support and agility. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane construction keeps your feet dry in wet and muddy conditions. Inside, a breathable OrthoLite footbed further improves the cushioning and also wicks away moisture to keep your feet cooler and drier.
Our trademark SALEWA® 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring ankle support, flexibility and a precise fit. Thanks to the Flex Collar, the ankle’s rear range of motion is increased for better performance during descents.
The Ultra Flex 2 Mid shoe is the ideal solution for speed hiking and moving fast over a wide range of rough terrain.
- Pomoca outsole
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Anti-rock heel cup
- Flex Collar
- Motion Guidance
- Ortholite Footbed
- 3F System
- Drop: 8 mm (Heel Stack Height 26 mm / Toe Stack Height 18 mm)
- Fit: Wide
- Gender: Male
- Made in: Vietnam
- Shoelaces: Flat Shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 418 g (size 8 UK)
- Sole segment: Speed Hiking
- Vegan: Yes
- Footbed: Ortholite®
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- MIDSOLE: Dual Density EVA
- Outsole: POMOCA® SPEED HIKING
- Upper: Breathable mesh, Coated fabric, Tpu film
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.