Targeted weather protection and thermal comfort
With its specific hybrid design, it merges the comfort of a softshell jacket with the protection of a hardshell jacket at more exposed areas on the front and shoulders. The functional bodymapped design places specific fabrics where you need them most. At the back and on the arms, the Durastretch softshell main fabric with 22% merino wool provides outstanding breathability and moisture management. At the front panel and shoulders, we place lightweight, wind- and waterproof, 3-layer Powertex fabric for targeted protection.
Winter-specific features include the direct-access pocket with a double-slider zip for quick access to the avalanche device or the layers underneath. This jacket also comes with waterproof zips and Velcro-adjust cuffs. The durable water repellency of both fabrics is achieved with a PFC-free DWR treatment, which together with its natural wool content qualifies this jacket as a Salewa Committed style.
The Sella Durastretch Hybrid Jacket – our go-to hybrid softshell solution for ski touring that gives you what you need, exactly where you need it.
- Elasticated storm hood
- Chest pocket with direct-access system
- Zippered chest pocket
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hem
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige golden brown
- Blue electric/3960
- Red syrah/1500