Designed to provide totally reliable protection in wild and unpredictable conditions, the Rozes Warm has a temperature rating of -8°C. Our Powerloft insulation fill delivers outstanding durability, resilience and superb, high-loft warmth, including when wet. It is also very fast drying. The rugged, water-repellent ripstop outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of resistance to heat loss. And the DWR (durable water repellent) finish is PFC-free.
The soft-touch Responsive lining offers good breathability and exceptional durability. Enhanced with thermoreactive minerals applied in a fabric print, it helps promote a better night’s sleep and greater recovery by recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR) energy from the body for more efficient microcirculation, cellular performance and oxygenation.
The Rozes Warm has a functionally cut hood and a comfortable mountain performance tapered fit that reduces dead air space, maximises thermal efficiency and minimises weight. You get a two-way, anti-snag YKK main zip that can be connected with a second bag to form a double bag, and a separate zip on the ergonomic footbox for added ventilation and comfort. The pre-formed thermo collar helps prevent heat loss through movement during the night. All drawstrings are easily adjustable with one hand if needed thanks to the special pullers and there is a handy internal valuables pocket. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm and supplied with a water-resistant dry bag.
A lightweight, warm, versatile and durably warm sleeping bag you can rely on for extended trips regardless of the conditions.
- Washable and easy care
- Open as a blanket
- Foot section with zipper
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Optimized Shape
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Dry Bag Included
- Cross-product connectable
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- ombre blue