The Rozes Mild is a lightweight, efficient and durably warm packable bag with a layered construction, functionally cut hood and a comfortable mountain performance tapered fit that reduces dead air space, maximises thermal efficiency and minimizes weight. It has a temperature rating of -1°C and is ideal for alpine trekking and hiking.
Our proven, recycled Powerloft insulation offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, is resilient to repeated compression and remains warm even when wet. The tough ripstop outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of wind resistance and resistance to heat loss. And it has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Inside, the soft-touch polyester lining was selected for good breathability and exceptional durability. In addition, it’s enhanced with Responsive smart technology that uses thermoreactive minerals applied to the fabric as a print that will not wear off. Based on far-infrared radiation (FIR), it recycles infrared energy from the body and promotes more efficient thermoregulation via increased blood flow, enhanced cellular performance and oxygenation – helping you to recover while you sleep.
The Rozes Mild is fitted with a full-length, two-way, anti-snagging YKK main zip and a separate zip on the ergonomic footbox for added ventilation and comfort. It can also be docked with a second bag to form a double sleeping bag. A pre-formed thermo collar helps prevent heat loss through movement during the night. The drawstrings are easy to operate and can be adjusted by one hand if needed thanks to their special pullers and there is a valuables pocket inside. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm. Supplied with a water-resistant dry bag.
A lightweight, versatile and durably warm sleeping bag that also works well in damp conditions.
- Washable and easy care
- Small Pack Size
- Open as a blanket
- Foot section with zipper
- Functional contoured hood
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Optimized Shape
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Dry Bag Included
- Cross-product connectable
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- ombre blue