Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Rapace GTX is a lightweight mountaineering boot that teams a hard-wearing nubuck and fabric upper with waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® protection.
Secure grip meets comfort and support – SALEWA’s solution for via ferratas mountaineering. The Rapace GTX features our 3F System for ankle support, flexibility and a perfect fit, and an improved rear ankle mobility thanks to the patented Flex Collar. Its Vibram WTC outsole has an aggressive tread pattern that gives good traction, yet provides a natural feel and secure grip on rock, and it's coupled with the Bilight TPU midsole providing a long-lasting cushion compared to the traditional sole packs.
Inside the boot, SALEWA’s Bilight technology in the midsole ensures an ergonomic hold and long-lasting cushioning for extended comfort. The Rapace GTX is also stiff enough for use with semi-automatic crampons. In addition, the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
- Flex Collar
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 31 mm / Toe Stack Height 16 mm)
- Fit: Wide
- Gender: Male
- Made in: EU
- Shoelaces: Long Round Shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 740 g
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Footbed: MFF+
- Insole: Bilight Midsole, Crampon Compatible, Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- MIDSOLE: TPU
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Upper: 1.8mm Nubuk, 3F System with Steel Cables, 360° full rubber rand, Highly wear-resistant fabric
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.