In more rugged terrain, the SALEWA® 3F system and Ankle Protector system provide additional support and stability, while an abrasion-resistant double ripstop upper with TPU rand provide ensure enhanced protection against scratches and rocks. To provide weather protection with a comfortable internal foot climate, we’ve enhanced the breathabilty performance of our sustainable Powertex® membranes for this model.
Underfoot, the Pomoca™ Speed Hiker Pro outsole has a multi-directional lug pattern that works well on mud, grass and rock, providing multi-terrain traction and improved natural rolling thanks to the S-Path Technology. The EVA midsole delivers optimal rebound when hiking and superior landing comfort on descents.
This shoe is a SALEWA® Committed product manufactured according to independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards with a sustainable PFC-free waterproof membrane.
The Pedroc Pro Mid – our progressive speed hiking boot with a contemporary design.
- Pomoca outsole
- Kevlar Cable Wrapping Net
- APS (Ankle Protector System)
- TPU film protection
- Extra laces in a different color
- POMOCA® S Path
- Adaptive Eyelets
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- 3F System
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black/black
- Grey alloy/dark olive