A fast and light speed hiking waistpack with 3 pockets that ensures high stability and good ventilation. Supplied with 2 soft flasks.
Made from our proprietary lightweight and robust 70-denier Duralite pack fabric, its double ripstop polyamide yarns give increased abrasion and tear resistance at a remarkably low weight.
The overall construction is designed to wrap the hips and guarantee good stability during active use, while the waist strap is fully adjustable. With three zip compartments, a keyholder to keep keys secure while you're on the move. The Pedroc Hipbelt is supplied with two soft 0.5-litre drinking flasks that fit neatly in its two elasticated side pockets.
Furthermore, this is a SALEWA Committed product made without using PFCs.
Your go-to solution for lightweight speed hiking missions.
- 2 Flasks 0.5L included
- Key holder
- Padded Eva Back
- Water-repellent zippers
- Internal pockets
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black onyx
- White white