Ortles Guide 45L Backpack
A robust, full-capacity 45-litre technical backpack – fully featured for mountaineering, ski touring and trekking expeditions.
Dry Back Contact carrying system
The Dry Back Contact carrying system has a padded EVA back panel and 3D channel ventilation to promote good air flow and breathability at the back. With its low-profile split shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap, it ensures a close carry and maximum freedom of movement.
For fast access to gear, in addition to the roll-top, there is direct access via a YKK AquaGuard® water-repellent side zip and a separate front compartment with a water-repellent zip. You also have the option to strip your pack down further to shed weight by removing the detachable, height-adjustable lid, removable back panel and hipbelt padding. This pack has tube guides and an exit port to accommodate a hydration system. With load control straps, side compression straps and a top rope strap with secure magnetic buckle designed for a more stable carry. Further attachment solutions include: pole fastening, parallel ski attachment, diagonal ski attachment (using the detachable straps, included with the backpack) and front ice tool attachment.
Hardwearing & sustainable
The Ortles Guide is made from 100% REGEN ROBIC®, a double ripstop, high-tenacity nylon with additional stretch performance. It’s 60% more tear-resistant than standard nylon pack fabrics and capable of withstanding hard hauling. The bottom panel is reinforced for added durability. REGEN ROBIC® is 100% recycled and demonstrates our commitment to sustainable production. The additional reflective logo print aids visibility during alpine starts and dark descents.
Our large-capacity, fully-featured alpine climbing pack.
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Removable ISB Bar
- Ice axe fixation with protection pocket
- Roll Top
- Removable hipbelt padding
- Rope fixation with Magnetic Buckle
- Key holder
- Split shoulder strap
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Pole fastening
- Reflective sublimation print
- Height adjustable hood
- Removable hood
- Side tube guides provided for a hydration system
- Alarm whistle
- Side compression straps
- Load control strap
- Water-repellent zippers
- Separate front compartment
- Direct access from the side
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Emergency Print
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Parallel ski attachment
- Detachable straps for diagonal Ski-Fix
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Orange red orange