Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Lighter mountaineering and climbing packs make it possible to move faster and reduce risk exposure in high alpine terrain. The 45-litre Ortles Guide has a comprehensive mountain-focused feature set that does exactly this.
Dry Back Contact carrying system
The Dry Back Contact carrying system has a padded EVA back panel and 3D channel ventilation to promote good air flow and breathability at the back. With its low-profile split shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap, it ensures a close carry and maximum freedom of movement.
For fast access to gear, in addition to the roll-top, there is direct access via a YKK AquaGuard® water-repellent side zip and a separate front compartment with a water-repellent zip. You also have the option to strip your pack down further to shed weight by removing the detachable, height-adjustable lid, removable back panel and hipbelt padding. This pack has tube guides and an exit port to accommodate a hydration system. With load control straps, side compression straps and a top rope strap with secure magnetic buckle designed for a more stable carry. Further attachment solutions include: pole fastening, parallel ski attachment, diagonal ski attachment (using the detachable straps, included with the backpack) and front ice tool attachment.
Hardwearing & sustainable
The Ortles Guide is made from 100% REGEN ROBIC®, a double ripstop, high-tenacity nylon with additional stretch performance. It’s 60% more tear-resistant than standard nylon pack fabrics and capable of withstanding hard hauling. The bottom panel is reinforced for added durability. REGEN ROBIC® is 100% recycled and demonstrates our commitment to sustainable production. The additional reflective logo print aids visibility during alpine starts and dark descents.
Our large-capacity, fully-featured alpine climbing pack.
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Removable ISB Bar
- Ice axe fixation with protection pocket
- Roll Top
- Removable hipbelt padding
- Rope fixation with Magnetic Buckle
- Key holder
- Split shoulder strap
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Pole fastening
- Reflective sublimation print
- Height adjustable hood
- Removable hood
- Side tube guides provided for a hydration system
- Alarm whistle
- Side compression straps
- Load control strap
- Water-repellent zippers
- Separate front compartment
- Direct access from the side
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Emergency Print
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Parallel ski attachment
- Detachable straps for diagonal Ski-Fix
- Hydration System Exit
- Gender: Unisex
- Size_Backpack: 72x29x26 cm
- Torso Length: 45 - 53 cm
- Volume: 45 l
- Weight: 1340 g (950g)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Carrying system: DRY BACK CONTACT
- Material: Regen Robic Recycled Nylon 210D Ripstop
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.