Freedom & balance
Our Ortles Climb 18-litre pack has a close-fitting, streamlined design to let you move freely in the mountains and climb without restricting your movement. Its split shoulder straps allow great mobility, especially when stretching for high holds. And the Twin Compression System keeps the load and your centre of mass stabilized for better balance on slabs and small ledges.
The air-permeable Dry Back Contact carrying system provides outstanding ventilation, and together with the EVA padding with air flow channels, works to keep your back drier.
The roll-top design with aluminium buckle closure and direct side access allows you to get to your gear quickly and easily at the base of a climb or at a (hanging) belay. The roll-top also means you can expand the volume if required, while together with the Speed Hiking Twin Compression System, it can also be reduced to keep the load close to your back
As you would expect, the Ortles Climb offers both rope, ice tool and pole attachment, a hydration system exit and side loops. And to make sure it’s capable of taking plenty of abuse, we make it from high-tenacity, durable and abrasion-resistant REGEN ROBIC®, which is 60% more tear-resistant than standard nylon pack fabric. In addition, this fabric is 100% recycled – a further demonstration of our commitment to sustainable production.
Our top-of-the-range compact, lightweight, technical alpine climbing daypack.
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- side attachment loop
- Ice axe fastening
- Roll Top
- Key holder
- Split shoulder strap
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Lower sternum strap
- Twin Compression System (TCS)
- Water-repellent zippers
- Direct access from the side
- Aluminium closure buckles
- Rope fastener
- Ice-Pick/ Pole fastening
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Orange red orange