Ortles 3L Powertex Jacket Women
A women’s waterproof, windproof and breathable 3-layer hardshell for alpine mountaineering and ski touring.
A reliable companion on any mountain adventure and made from our lightweight, durable Powertex fabric in a 3-layer laminate construction. This simple, yet fully featured shell has an under-helmet hood construction with a strap collar that closes directly under the chin, so the hood moves with your head for an improved field of vision. Its free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing and the innovative double-slider Direct Access Zip gives access to both the inside pocket and your layers underneath.
The Ortles 3L Powertex Jacket has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is a Salewa Committed product manufactured according to additionally strict and independently-audited eco and social standards.
Waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight and durable package.
- Helmet strap collar. Two hidden openings on both sides of the collar to insert the helmet straps and close them directly under the chin. Ensures an ergonomic hood fit for increased mobility and protection.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Waterproof front zip
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Direct Access®
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue electric/0910
- Yellow gold/0910