Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Precision-cast steel head is comfortable to carry in the hand when used for support on ascents and descents
- Aggressive blade for secure placement in every type of ice and rock
- Balanced weight and a 20° offset shaft for optimal swinging and efficient belay anchoring
- Easy-adjust handrest for an improved hold or hand switching in steep terrain (single-handed adjustment, no tools required)
- Anchor leash on shaft (5kN tear strength), also suitable for self-belaying
- Handrest can move upwards in snow for smooth plunging or to be kept out of the way when building anchors
- Synthetic grip provides insulation from the cold
- Replaceable hard metal tip at bottom for better grip when moving over icy surfaces
- Available with adze and hammer
- Spare part /accessory: 1094 PICK GUARD, 1753 SPIKE FOR ICE AXE, 1752 HANDREST FOR ICE AXE, 1744 NORTH-X BLADE, 1743 LEASH
- Certifications: CE EN 13089, T, EN 13089 Type 2, UIAA 152
- Length: UNI (52.5 )
- Weight: UNI (540 g)
- Materials Description: Steel head and blade, 7075 aluminium shaft, carbide spike
- Awards: Ispo Award 2015/2016
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.