Dry Back Contact
Its Dry Back Contact carrying system keeps the load close to the body, yet ensures that your back remains dry. It does this by allowing higher perspiration per cm² than traditional constructions and by reducing the temperature in the central back area, thanks to its reduced contact area and 3D air channels. The twin compression system and wrapping hipbelt - with an additional gear loop to park via ferrata carabiners and mesh pocket – ensure a secure fit and optimum load control.
Stability and control
For stability and control, our sophisticated Twin Compression System (TCS) includes upper and lower compression for easy volume adjustment, so you can stabilize and centre the load at all times. And the lightweight Split Shoulder Straps give you enhanced arm mobility for freedom of movement and also reduce body contact, promoting greater perspiration comfort and enhanced airflow.
Mountain-focused features include: ice tool and trekking pole attachment, a rain cover, easy-access side mesh pockets, a daisy chain, pole attachment and a hipbelt pocket and more. Made using sustainable manufacturing practices and robust 210 denier recycled ripstop nylon, this pack is a SALEWA® Committed product.
- Anatomical removable frame
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Removable ISB Bar
- Key holder
- Load control straps
- Split shoulder strap
- On-the-go side pockets
- Twin Compression System (TCS)
- Front access to main compartment
- Easy access front compartment
- Side compression straps
- Daisy Chain
- Gear loop on hipbelt
- Hip belt pocket
- Aluminium closure buckles
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Ice-Pick/ Pole fastening
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim/fluo orange
- Grey quiet shade
- Orange red orange