The Micro II 850 Quattro is a lightweight, comfortable microfibre fill sleeping bag that offers outstanding performance for a wide variety of activities and a compact pack size. It has a temperature rating of +7°C.
Made with moisture-resistant, high-insulation and fast-drying synthetic Powerloft insulation in a layered construction, it provides proven performance for a good night’s sleep under the stars. The robust, ripstop outer fabric is equipped with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish and the soft-touch inner lining is pleasant next-to-skin.
Functional features include: a two-way, anti-snagging main zip and a separate, practical foot section zip for added ventilation and comfort. The Micro II 850 Quattro docks with our other sleeping bags and also opens up wide like a blanket. All its drawstrings have special pullers to enable one-handed operation and there is an internal valuables pocket. The wider fit and functional hood provide the greatest possible comfort, while the enlarged foot box allows extra wiggle room. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm.
A lightweight, spacious synthetic fill bag for use in warmer weather.
- Washable and easy care
- Open as a blanket
- Foot section with zipper
- Functionally cut hood
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Single-Hand Draw Strings
- Compression bag
- Cross-product connectable
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- blue danube