- 100% Self supporting construction
- Vestibule extension solution
- Reinforced Hypalon sleeve finishing
- Extended guy line webbing
- Cord locks
- Extendable and replaceable anchor points
- Nylon hooks for fixing the fly even in cold conditions
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Different door opening options
- Door Storage Pockets
- Repair set
- Footprint available
- Area Inner Tent: 2.52 m²
- Vestibule for gear storage and cooking: Vestibule for gear storage and cooking
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.56 m²
- Height Inner Tent: 1 m
- Packing Size: 40 x 19cm
- Kind of ventilation: Ventilation panel with zippers
- Persons: 2 Persons
- Entrances: 1
- Vestibules: 1
- Ventilations: 1
- Floor: Innertent / 20D Nylon Ripstop with mesh and mosquito net entrance
- Pole diameter: 8.5 cm
- Tent construction: Semi geodesic double wall
- Wind Protection: Minimum 90 km/h windspeed approved in the windchannel of Technical University of Munich
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Watercolumn Floor: 10000 mm
- Poles: 7001 T6 ultralight Aluminium
- Pole quantity: 3
- Pegs: Y-Pegs Aluminium 14,5 cm
- Pegs quantity: 10
- Guy lines: Reflective Dyneema
- Guy lines quantity: 4
- Fly: Coating Fly Sheet / silicone/PU coated
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.