.. Not Available..
Its robust, reliable semi-geodesic, double wall construction enables full use of space and ensures an optimal balance of weather protection and ventilation. The 100% self-supporting design means that you can pitch without problem on rocky terrain, or at alpine sites where there is not enough space to set up with guy lines and pegs. Alternatively, the anchor points can be extended for more flexibility, for example on snowy terrain. Its tear-resistant 20D ripstop nylon flysheet is silicone- and PU-coated to give it a 3,000 mm water column, the floor is made of robust PU-coated 70D ripstop nylon that gives a 10,000 mm water column, while the 66D ripstop polyester inner tent has a mesh and mosquito net entrance. Ventilation is regulated via a rear panel with zippers (which can be operated from both inside and outside) allowing you to adjust the fresh air supply and prevent humidity.
In addition, our 3S Speed Set Up Solution with short, flat sleeves and hooks allows you to set up fast and effectively in one pitch. And in good weather or on fine nights, you can go minimalist and pitch the flysheet on its own. What really sets the Litetrek Pro II apart is its versatility – check out the weatherproof vestibule for gear storage and cooking, which is integrated into the inner tent, or can be extended as required.
- Footprint available
- Repair set
- Door Storage Pockets
- Different door opening options
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Nylon hooks for fixing the fly even in cold conditions
- Extendable and replaceable anchor points
- Cord locks
- Extended guy line webbing
- Reinforced Hypalon sleeve finishing
- Vestibule extension solution
- 100% Self supporting construction
- Area Inner Tent: 2.52 m²
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.56 m²
- Entrances: 1
- Height Inner Tent: 1 m
- Packing Size: 40 x 19cm
- Persons: 2 Persons
- Ventilations: 1
- Ventilation type: Ventilation panel with zippers
- Vestibule for gear storage and cooking: Yes
- Vestibules: 1
- Weight Max: 1980 g
- Weight Min: 1700 g
- Floor: Floor
- Fly: Fly
- Guy lines: Guy lines
- Guy lines quantity: 4
- Pegs: Pegs
- Pegs quantity: 10
- Pole diameter: 8.5 cm
- Pole quantity: 3
- Poles: 7001 T6 ultralight Aluminium
- Tent construction: Semi geodesic double wall
- Watercolumn Floor: 10000 mm
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Wind Protection: Minimum 90 km/h windspeed approved in the windchannel of Technical University of Munich
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Super Zelt mit fantastischem Handling