The Litetrek III is a 3-person, double wall tent, designed for lightweight trekking in alpine terrain, where protection against severe weather, wind stability, light weight and compact pack size are key. Its three-season spec is optimised for use during the milder months of the year. Wind-tunnel tested for stability at 90 km/h by the Technical University of Munich.
Its robust, reliable semi-geodesic, double wall construction puts two layers of fabric between you and the elements, enables full use of space and ensures an optimal balance of weather protection and ventilation. The 100% self-supporting design means that you can pitch without problem on rocky terrain, or at alpine sites where there is not enough space to set up with guy lines and pegs. Alternatively, the anchor points can be extended for more flexibility, for example on snowy terrain. Its very tear-resistant 50D ripstop polyester flysheet is PU-coated to give it a 3,000 mm water column, the floor is made of robust PU-coated 70D ripstop nylon that gives a 5,000 mm water column, while the 66D ripstop polyester inner tent has a mesh and mosquito net entrance. Ventilation is regulated via a rear panel with zippers (which can be operated from both inside and outside) allowing you to adjust the fresh air supply and prevent humidity.
In addition, our 3S Speed Set Up Solution with short, flat sleeves and hooks allows you to set up fast and effectively in one pitch. And in good weather or on fine nights, you can go minimalist and pitch the flysheet on its own. See also the weatherproof vestibule for gear storage and cooking, which is integrated into the inner tent, or can be extended as required.
- 100% Self supporting construction
- Vestibule extension solution
- Reinforced Hypalon sleeve finishing
- Extended guy line webbing
- Cord locks
- Extendable and replaceable anchor points
- Nylon hooks for fixing the fly even in cold conditions
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Different door opening options
- Door Storage Pockets
- Repair set
- Footprint available
- Vestibules: 1
- Livability: Vestibule For Gear Storage And Cooking
- Ventilations: 1
- Kind of ventilation: Ventilation panel with zippers
- Persons: 3 Persons
- Height Inner Tent: 1.07 m
- Packing Size: 40 x 20cm
- Area Inner Tent: 3.47 m²
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.74 m²
- Weight Max: 2824 g
- Weight Min: 2600 g
- Entrances: 1
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Guy lines quantity: 4
- Guy lines: Reflective Nylon
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
- Pegs quantity: 10
- Pegs: Y-Pegs Aluminium 14,5 cm
- Tent construction: Semi geodesic double wall
- Wind Protection: Minimum 90 km/h windspeed approved in the windchannel of Technical University of Munich
- Fly: Flysheet / Coating Fly Sheet
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Floor: Floor / Coating Floor / Innertent
- Pole quantity: 3
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.