The 3-layer Powertex outer fabric is made of hardwearing cotton blended with industrial hemp in a tightly woven structure, and was inspired by original high-tech heritage cotton fabrics. The thigh-length hem provides extra coverage for additional warmth.
Underneath the sleek, aesthetic silhouette, this jacket is rich on functionality and 3-season- versatility. Its 2-in-1 structure means it can be worn together as an insulated parka for full protection from winter weather; or separate with just the outer jacket in mild, but wet weather; or the warm, padded TirolWool® Responsive insulated jacket on its own on dry, but cooler days. With its PFC-free durable water repellent finish and regional Tyrolean wool, this jacket is a Salewa Committed product.
The Fanes 3L Powertex Hemp Parka is a versatile women’s winter jacket with refined nature-tech urban styling for everyday warmth and weather protection.
- Outer Jacket:
- Fully sealed seams
- Adjustable hood
- Water-resistant 2-way front zip
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Snap button cuff regulation
- Inner Jacket:
- Buttoned top closure
- Two zippered side pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige golden brown int.7020
- Green dark olive int.5280