Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a crampon-compatible Vibram New Mulaz sole – for Combi crampons – that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
The Crow GTX integrates SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: 3F System for firm ankle and heel support, Climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot and Flex Collar for comfort during descents.
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Flex Collar
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Weight: 660 g
- Gender: Male
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass / Crampon Compatible
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric