Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Thermoregulation is the key
The Zebru is the ideal baselayer choice for mountain-focused, high-intensity activity in colder conditions. How comfortable we feel, has a lot to do with what we wear directly next to our skin. This short-sleeved merino tee is engineered to move moisture, dry quick and promote enhanced thermoregulation.
Enhanced Infrared textile technology
Inspired by Monte Zebrù (3,735 m) in the Central Eastern Alps and made in Italy, it’s composed primarily of super-fine merino wool for optimal wicking warmth and next-to-skin comfort. We enhance the merino/poly blend fibres with Responsive polyamide yarns, which are made with a unique mix of natural thermoreactive minerals. Responsive absorbs Far-infrared radiation (FIR) from your body and slowly releases it back into the muscle tissue. This improves your thermoregulation for greater comfort during activity and promotes increased blood flow, enhanced cellular performance and higher oxygen levels for longer-lasting warmth, better performance and faster recovery. Responsive technology is a permanent part of the fabric and will not wash out.
The Zebru has a super-soft feel and an athletic cut and bodymapped design. The polyamide yarns make it more resilient and help retain the close-fitted shape. The advanced circular knitting process results in a smooth, one-piece torso with no seams, and eliminates chafing for greater comfort. Merino also naturally fights body odour build-up.
A technical wicking merino tee for advanced temperature regulation in a wide range of conditions.
- Smooth side with no seams
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- High percentage of merino wool: breathable, insulating, and a natural feel on the skin
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 61 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Tight
- Gender: Female
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Made in: Italy
- Weight: 100 g (44/38)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main material: ALPINE MERINO RESPONSIVE YARN (64% Virgin Wool 36% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.