Baselayers form the basis of your clothing system and can make all the difference in the mountains, when the wind is howling and the temperatures are dropping. The Zebru Half Zip long-sleeved top, named after Monte Zebrù in the Ortler Alps on the border of South Tirol, is made in Italy and composed primarily of super-fine merino wool (64%) for optimal wicking warmth, temperature regulation and next-to-skin comfort. Merino is also very effective at naturally preventing odour build-up.
FIR textile technology
We knit the merino/poly blend fibres together in a bodymapped design with Responsive polyamide (nylon) yarns that contain a unique blend of natural thermoreactive minerals. Responsive recycles Far-infrared radiation (FIR) from the body and gradually releases it back into the muscle tissue. The result: increased blood flow, enhanced cellular performance and higher oxygen levels for longer-lasting warmth, better performance and faster recovery. In addition, Responsive technology is an integral part of the fabric – so it will not wash out.
The Zebru has a super-soft, close-fitting athletic cut, while the polyamide content makes it more hardwearing and ensures shape retention. The advanced tubular knitting process results in a seamless torso knitted in one piece for greater comfort without chafing. The half zip design allows you to zip up and seal in the warmth or zip down to quickly dump heat. Made in Italy.
The perfect performance merino baselayer for multi-day use and intensive activity in variable conditions.
- Zipped collar
- Smooth side with no seams
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- High percentage of merino wool: breathable, insulating, and a natural feel on the skin
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Grey flint stone
- Pink fluo coral