.. Size Not available
The world’s toughest adventure race, the Red Bull X-Alps, is back for its tenth edition in 2021 when athletes will race non-stop across the Alps on foot and by paraglider.
Moisture-wicking stretch functionality
Our X-Alps Tech T-Shirt provides 2-way mechanical stretch for greater comfort during high output activity. Made from our fast-wicking, extremely breathable, mesh-like Superdry fabric, this technical tee keeps your skin dry and prevents overchill. It’s also very quick drying. Treated with climate-smart Polygiene® permanent odour control, so you can wear it longer and wash it less.
The athletic cut is slim fitting and has comfortable flatlock seams throughout. This tee is made from fabric certified according to the strict bluesign® criteria for resource efficiency and environmental protection.
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- with bluesign® approved fabric
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 71 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Weight: 100 gr
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Main material: SUPERDRY RECYCLED POLYESTER MELANGE SILVER 104 BS (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.