.. Size Not available
Inspired by the X-Alps Race and its gruelling test of body and mind, navigating over 1000 kilometres of Alpine terrain on foot or by paraglider.
Our X-Alps Print Men's T-Shirt offers super lightweight, quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch performance. We match a Dry’ton front panel and sleeves with a Superdry breathable mesh back panel to keep you dry in hot weather and work to prevent overchill during rest periods.
This tee is made of bluesign®-approved fabric, which is certified according to strict environmental criteria. With the X-Alps logo and a distinctive all-over print
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- with bluesign® approved fabric
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 71 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Weight: 85 gr
- Insert: Shoulder Shoulder: NYLON ACTIVE 4-WAY PFC FREE DWR 123 BS
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Main material: DRY'TON POLYGIENE BLUESIGN 85 g/sqm (100% Polyester), SUPERDRY RECYCLED POLYESTER MELANGE SILVER 104 BS (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.