These lightweight, functional hike & fly glove offer reliable insulation combined with good dexterity for effective handling. Made of ultra-lightweight, durable ripstop nylon, they have a high-quality goat leather palm for a superb grip. For insulation, we use TirolWool® Celliant® that reflects heat back to the hand and promotes climate regulation, due to its natural wool characteristics. The lightweight, soft cosy Bemberg lining and stretch fleece cuff ensure an easy on and off. Anatomically pre-shaped fingers and the 3D thumb construction further support flexibility and ease of movement.
- Anatomically preshaped fingers
- Fleece lined interior
- Reinforced palm
- Elasticated cuff
- High dexterity
- Soft comfort cuff
- Technologies: High density, Polarlite, Tirol Wool Celliant, VERGIN WOOL
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 100 g (L)
- Fit: Regular
- Cuff composition: Polyester 40 % / Polyamide 54 % / Elastane 6 %
- Cuff: Polarlite Stretch
- Main material composition: Polyamide 100 %
- Palm composition: Leather 100 %
- Palm: Goat Leather
- Insulation composition: Polyester 60 % / Wool 40 %
- Lining composition: Polyester 100 %
- Lining: Polarlite fine
- Main material: High density nylon weave
- Insulation: Tirol wool® Celliant 1 scrim 60g (60% PES/40% Wool) / Tirol Wool® Celliant needled 110g 60PES40Wool
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.