The X-Alps Drirelease® Hoody is a warm, full-zip hoody made of breathable, quick-drying polycotton with a soft, brushed inner face. It has an elasticated hood, hem and cuffs for a snug fit and to keep out cold winds. Cosy and stretchy for general mountain life, this hoody also has all the functionality you need for mountain sports. With a special gusset sleeve design for maximum freedom of movement and two zipped outer pockets.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Thermal
- Fit: Regular
- Main Finishing: PEACH
- Main material: Dry'ton ICONIC POLY COTTON TERRY PEACH 340 ( 65%PL 35%CO )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.