Polarlite flannel is a blend of cotton and Tencel®, the biodegradable fibre made out of treated wood pulp from renewable sources. Flannel offers soft, breathable warmth, but is also fast drying and easy to care for. The smart check pattern and button gives it a timeless look, while the gusseted underarms ensure good freedom of movement.
This is a Salewa Committed product made predominantly of natural materials.
Our classic, soft flannel checked shirt.
- Slit with buttons
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal/black out
- Pink mauvemood/black out
- Pink zephyr/navy blazer