With its 180-weight, brushed microwaffle fleece and comfortable women's regular fit, the Paganella is the perfect low-bulk, cold-weather insulation layer for everything from long treks to alpine ski tours.
Our lightweight Polarlite fleece is engineered from versatile and hardwearing polyester microfibre for warmth and minimal bulk. The fibres are woven in a way that makes them very absorbent, while the waffle structure allows air to flow faster through the fabric so that it dries quicker. This jacket is named after Paganella, a mountain in the Brenta Group which overlooks Trento from the north-west.
Features include a soft inner collar, gusseted sleeves for freedom of movement, flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort and two zipped outer pockets.
The perfect lightweight, warm fleece for alpine trekking.
- Slit with Zip
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Black black out/6080
- Blue navy blazer
- Green dark olive
- Pink lantana pink
- Pink zephyr/0910
- Red syrah/0910