A lightweight, women’s technical hoody for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering, long alpine routes and trekking tours.
The Agner Cordura Hoody is a lightweight, technical hoody designed for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering, long alpine routes and trekking tours.We use CORDURA® fiber technology for its enhanced tear- and abrasion-resistance, and long-lasting durability. Inside, it has a soft brushed fleece lining that provides a moderate amount of insulation.The athletic fit and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders give good mobility, while the tailored hood, full-length internal windproof flap and bindings at the cuffs and hem provide additional protection if needed.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Outer zip pocket
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Headphone eyelets
- Weight: 398 g (44/38)
- Layers: Thermal
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main Finishing: SOFT BRUSHED INNER FACE
- Main material: ( 43%PA 43%PL 14%PU )