Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Sella Ski 3L Powertex Responsive Women’s Jacket is engineered for big mountain days. The longer-cut, athletic fit is based on ergonomic patterning for good freedom of movement. It features two different versions of our proprietary waterproof, breathable Powertex outer fabric to offer high functionality, low weight and maximum durability.
Outstanding weather protection
Ski mountaineering in the Dolomites means technical ascents, intricate couloirs and big mountain powder. This jacket’s 3-layer laminate construction is designed specifically for ski mountaineering. As you would expect, it’s extremely abrasion resistant. The main Powertex material is made of a distinctive and pleasant-touch, hybrid polyester-wool yarn. It offers excellent weather protection and breathability. We strategically reinforce it further with a heavier weight Powertex Responsive that has an outstanding water column of 20,000 millimetres where it's needed – the hood, shoulders, bottom sleeves, flap pocket and bottom of the jacket. Both fabrics have an eco-friendly PFC-free finish.
FIR textile technology
Responsive technology gives this jacket enhanced thermoreactive performance to help you recover faster and stay warmer longer. This is made possible by coating the inside of the shell fabric with a unique fabric print, which contains special thermoreactive minerals. As the body emits far-infrared radiation (FIR) during activity, this is absorbed by Responsive minerals and then released back into muscle tissue over time. Responsive technology has been lab-tested and proven by alpinists in the field.
The mountain-focused details include a storm visor hood with a comfy padded chin guard and an innovative hidden zippered gusset to ensure it fits neatly with or without a helmet. In addition, there is a direct-access ARTVA avalanche device pocket with double-slider zip. There are waterproof YKK zips and deep side vents that run right down to the bottom of the sleeves. The two large, waterproof bellows pockets, two further front pockets and ski pass pocket provide ample storage. Inside is a large mesh inner pocket to keep skins or gloves dry. The sleeves are finished with an inner stretch cuff with thumbholes for added coverage in cold conditions and Velcro-adjust cuffs to fit snugly over your gloves.
The Sella Ski 3L Powertex Responsive Jacket is a ski mountaineering jacket for extended use in challenging big mountain environments.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically shaped for helmet compatibility, one-hand rear adjustment system.
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Padded chin guard for comfort and protection in severe conditions.
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumb holes.
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Waterproof front zip
- Direct Access System: chest pocket with innovative double-slider zip (patent pending) for quick access to avalanche transceiver and/or layer underneath. Optimal in compatibility with other Salewa products featuring this technology.
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- 2 front pockets
- Zip ski pass sleeve pocket
- 1 large inner pocket (for skins or gloves)
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Breathability: 20000 g/㎡.24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 20000 mm
- Weight: 685 gr (44/M)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX 3L 20k/20k 70D PFC FREE 151 g/sqm (100% Polyamide), POWERTEX 3L WOOL 15k/10k 180D PFC FREE 181 g/sqm (90% Polyester 10% Virgin Wool)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.