The Agner Hybrid Down Jacket is a hybrid insulation layer for alpine climbing where high-intensity leads are often followed by long, cold belay duty. Salewa’s designers use body mapping to carefully match the design and materials to the body’s ability to insulate and manage both flash cooling during static periods and overheating during activity. The resulting hybrid construction provides warmth only where you need it and does away with unnecessary insulation. High-loft 90/10, 750 fill power down is placed only at the torso, back and shoulders, while stretch, lightweight rock-resistant softshell is used in the areas where climbers need more breathability and freedom of movement. However, the real secret behind the Agner Hybrid Down Jacket is that its down chambers are not stitched but bonded, and have laser cut perforations between the baffles to allow active-venting airflow so that excess body heat can escape. The result is a super high warmth-to-weight ratio and super small packability. The Agner Hybrid Down Jacket also features a lightweight under-the-helmet hood for additional protection from wind chill. The lower arms, side panels, hem section and hood are all made of Salewa’s new-generation, rock-resistant, 4-way stretch Durastretch softshell fabric, to provide the breathability and freedom of movement you need when climbing.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Flat side zipped pocket
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Side panels with laser cut perforations for ventilation
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Weight: 276 g (44/38)
- Back length: 66 cm (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main Finishing: COATED
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Main material: NYLON ULTIMATE RIPSTOP 15D DWR 35 ( 100%PA ) / DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC 146 BS ( 85%PA 15%EA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.