Our Ortles Light 2 Down Hooded Jacket is an exceptionally lightweight, wind-resistant and water-repellent insulated jacket for alpine use in activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional-grade insulation and functionality. Designed according to our body mapping system, it has 750 cuin 90/10 down fill combined with Polartec® Alpha® active insulation that we place strategically to meet the specific insulation needs of different areas of the body, while the lightweight, yet durable nylon ripstop outer fabric is ideal for alpine use. SALEWA® only uses Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. With an insulated, fitted hood with integrated collar. Featuring our free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves to prevent hem-lift while climbing, it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. And it packs down super small to save space in your pack.
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- High-quality inner finish
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Back length: 69 cm (44/38)
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 333 g (44/38)
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS / DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS / PADDING 100g LOCAL
- Main material: NYLON ULTIMATE RIPSTOP 15D DWR 35 ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.