- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Overlap Closing
- Flex Collar
- External Toe Cap
- Weight: 940 g
- Fit: Wide
- Gender: Male
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Drop: 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 35 mm / Toe Stack Height 20 mm)
- Upper: 2.8mm Perwanger suede leather / Protective rand
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Insole: Bilight Midsole / Crampon Compatible / Stiff Nylon Fiberglass carbon loaded
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Complete your outfit
I have had my Vultur Evo’s For a little over a month with about 30 Alaska winter alpine miles on them. These boots are everything I expected! The ability to have a stiff insole increase the comfort in crampons, yet the ability of the uppers to flex make them enjoyable for an initial ascent. My favorite aspect is being able to lock in the forefoot portion of my foot with the 3D lacing. I foresee myself being in these in almost every season.