.. Not Available..
Its strong Carbon Nano Tech (CNT) polymer-ceramic composite outer shell provides good durability and protection against repeated bumps and knocks. Made using cutting-edge technology, it offers a very high strength-to-weight ratio. Inside, the EPP (expanded polypropylene) one-piece inner shell has superior energy absorption and provides resistance to multiple impacts from both the top (stone and ice fall) and off centre (climber falls).
In addition, big vents offer excellent ventilation all around the helmet and the easy-adjust chinstrap adapts to all head shapes. With integrated headlamp clips and removable, washable padding.
- High-strength outer shell of innovative polymer-ceramic composite material (polymer nano-composite material) provides maximum protection and durability
- Inner-shell made of expanded polypropylene (EPP) gives resistance to multiple impacts
- Generous vents provide excellent ventilation
- Minimalist adjustment system makes for easy adaptation to any head shape
- Integrated attachment for headlamp
- Easy to clean, removable and washable padding
- Certifications: EN 12492
- Circumference: L/XL ( 59 - 63 )
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 245 g (S/M)
- Materials Description: CNT (Carbon Nano Tech), EPP
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.