Combine a Perwanger suede leather upper with a breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining and what do you get? Rugged durability plus optimized climate comfort for changing weather conditions. The Vultur (Combi/semi-automatic) crampon-compatible mountaineering boot has both in spades and a lot more besides. The Vibram® WTC sole offers optimal traction and surefootedness over rough terrain, and it's coupled with the Bilight TPU midsole providing a long-lasting cushion compared to the traditional sole packs. All-day comfort comes courtesy of the overlapping construction, flex collar and SALEWA’s 3F System, which connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring flexibility and support. And the 3D Lacing and multi-layer MFF+ footbed allow you to individually adjust and tailor the fit to the shape of your foot or when wearing thicker socks.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Overlap Closing
- Flex Collar
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 820 g
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 2.6mm Perwanger suede leather
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass / Bilight Midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.