Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Motion Guidance
- OCX compound by Michelin® Technical Soles
- Ferrata Zone
- Anti-rock heel cup
- Stretch gaiter
- Quick Lacing System
- Weight: 313 g
- Vegan: Vegan
- Sole segment: Mountain training
- Gender: Male
- Upper: Breathable mesh
- Lining: No Lining
- Outsole: Michelin® Ultra Train
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Complete your outfit
I own a pair of approach boots, so I figured the shoes would be a good pair to get and you know salewa keeps on giving me the best shoes I've ever owned. Both pairs fit like a glove and do exactly what they are designed to do. Keep living up to my expectations and you guys will be in business for a long time.
These are a second pair of Ultra trains, my first was the Ultra Train 1 which I bought earlier this year and have used for hiking in the US and in the UK, they are one of the best shoes I have ever owned for hiking as they provide excellent grip in most conditions and more importantly they do not damage my feet, which is a first for me. So the new pair are a back up for when the first pair wear our.
Light and great for outdoor experiences