Built around MICHELIN®’s technical performance outsole, developed exclusively with SALEWA, the special rubber compound features a design with grooves and sculptures for outstanding traction and stability over hard and uneven terrain. The lightweight, mid-cut upper provides good support and promotes natural foot movement and agility – especially on downhill sections.
The Ultra Flex Mid GTX has a GORE-TEX® construction to keep your feet dry in wet and muddy conditions. Our trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring ankle support, flexibility and a precise fit. With the Flex Collar, the ankle’s rear range of motion is increased for better performance during descents. A cushioning Ortholite® footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- Anti-rock heel cup
- OC Compound
- Flex Collar
- Ortholite Footbed
- 3F System
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black/holland
- Blue poseidon/fluo yellow