With a hot-forged steel pick and spike and 7075 aluminium shaft.
- Weight saving: Replaces one part of the the shovel‘s telescopic shaft
- Fits neatly into smaller backpacks
- Compatible with the Salewa avalanche shovels Razor und Scratch
- Compact emergency equipment for all ski tours
- Certifications: CE EN 13089, B, EN 13089 Type 1, UIAA 152
- Gender: Unisex
- Length: UNI ( 44 cm )
- Weight Size: UNI ( 260 g )
- Materials Description: Hot forged head and spike made from 7075 aluminium, shaft of 7075 aluminium.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.