Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The synthetic fill is made of high-tech fibres that offer high insulation and long-lasting performance. Impervious to moisture (the water resistant fibres insulate even when wet), this sleeping bag has a temperature rating down to -2°C.
The Spice -2 has a full-length, two-way zip with anti-catch flap so it can be coupled with another compatible bag, or opened up wide like a blanket. It has a contoured hood, preshaped thermo collar and foot section and a zip at the foot section. All draw strings are easy to operate with one hand. For body lengths up to 185 cm.
- Inner pocket for values
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Open as a blanket
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functional contoured hood
- Foot section with zipper
- Large insulating draft tube
- Compression bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Body size: 185 cm
- Maximal Temperature: 24 °C
- Temperature Limit: -2 °C
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Weight: 1080 g
- Chamber Construction: Layer construction
- Packing Size: 19x35cm
- Comfort Temperature: 3 °C
- Shoulder Width: 74 cm
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: Synthetic
- Temperature Extreme: -14 °C
- Outside: 30D Mini Ripstop Nylon DWR C6
- Inside: 20D Nylon Taffeta
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.