.. Not Available..
The robust and reliable modified dome design meets the requirements of long trekking tours by offering large amounts of internal space (including extended length for taller users) and ensuring good weather protection, wind stability and ventilation at a low weight. It has a ripstop polyamide flysheet with a 5,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Sierra Leone III has a generous vestibule for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances to improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; gearloft; rainproof entrance.
- Self supporting construction
- Vestibule extension solution
- Extended guy line webbing
- Cord locks
- Nylon hooks for fixing the fly even in cold conditions
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Rain guidance at entrance
- Different door opening options
- Door Storage Pockets
- Repair set
- Footprint available
- Area Inner Tent: 3.78 m²
- Area Vestibules: 0.7 m²
- Area Vestibules Front: 1.7 m²
- Entrances: 2
- Height Inner Tent: 1.06 m
- Packing Size: 40 x 23cm
- Persons: 3 Persons
- Ventilations: 2
- Ventilation type: Side ventilation with zippers
- Vestibule for gear storage and cooking: Yes
- Vestibules: 2
- Weight Max: 3.76 kg
- Weight Min: 3.4 Kg
- Floor: Innertent: 20D Nylon Ripstop with mesh and mosquito net entrance
- Fly: Coating Fly Sheet: PU Coated
- Guy lines: Reflective Nylon
- Guy lines quantity: 4
- Pegs: Y-Pegs Aluminium 14,5 cm
- Pegs quantity: 15
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
- Pole quantity: 4
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Tent construction: Semi geodesic double wall
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Wind Protection: Minimum 100 km/h windspeed approved in the windchannel of Technical University of Munich
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.