Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it’s designed to provide professional-grade insulation and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Sesvenna Tirol Wool Vest can be worn alone on mild-weather days or as an insulating mid layer under an outer shell. Alternatively, it packs down small to serve as an extra layer during colder days. TirolWool is sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep – the mountain environment produces a wool with higher insulation properties. Thanks to a special Oxy-wash treatment the wool is soft, odourless and breathable.
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Smooth side with no seams
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Elasticated armhole
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 200 g (50/L)
- Back length: 72 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main material: NYLON DOUBLE RIPSTOP 56 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® 60 2 SCRIM LAYERS
- Main Finishing: WICKING
- Insert: Backside / DYNASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.