Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it’s designed to provide professional-grade insulation and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Sesvenna Tirol Wool Pant is made from TirolWool which is sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep – the mountain environment produces a wool with higher insulation properties. Thanks to a special Oxy-wash treatment the wool is soft, odourless and breathable.
- Ergonomic waist
- Side Velcro-adjustable waistband
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Side ventilation zippers
- Leg ends with side zip
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Weight: 445 g (50/L)
- Side seam length: 110 cm (50/L)
- Pant leg fit: Regular
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem / ANTICUT PROTECTION 2PLY PL 3L 10K/4K 306
- Lining: DWP PLAIN LIGHT HS 20D 40 ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® 60 2 SCRIM LAYERS
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOOSKIN ECO DWR 181 BS ( 64%PA 25%PL 11%EA ) / PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 39 BS ( 100%PA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.