Made from double ripstop fabric nylon on the outside it is both windproof and durable. On the inside, it has PrimaLoft® Silver synthetic insulation, which is lightweight and quick-drying. Its insulation performance is unaffected when damp. The side panels in stretch fabric give this vest fantastic freedom of movement when climbing.
As a mid layer on the descent or an outer layer when skinning up, the Sesvenna Insulation Vest is a versatile and practical piece of mountain kit. With two zipped side pockets and integrated compression pouch.
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Smooth side with no seams
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Elasticated armhole
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 175 g (44/38)
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Insulation
- Main material: NYLON DOUBLE RIPSTOP 56 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6 / WICKING
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION 60G FILL.BS
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.