The Sesvenna Insulation Vest is a lightweight, windproof, insulation layer for high-output activities such as ski-touring and other alpine mountaineering activities. With stretch inserts at the sides, it moves in tune with your body.
Made from double ripstop fabric nylon on the outside it is both windproof and durable. On the inside, it has PrimaLoft® Silver synthetic insulation, which is lightweight and quick-drying. Its insulation performance is unaffected when damp. The side panels in stretch fabric give this vest fantastic freedom of movement when climbing.
As a mid layer on the descent or an outer layer when skinning up, the Sesvenna Insulation Vest is a versatile and practical piece of mountain kit. With two zipped side pockets and integrated compression pouch.
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Smooth side with no seams
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Elasticated armhole
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 200 g (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Insulation
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION 60G FILL.BS
- Main material: NYLON DOUBLE RIPSTOP 56 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6