Our Sesvenna Polartec® Alpha® Jacket is designed as an active insulation layer that moves with you for alpine use, such as skimo and ski touring. Intensive stop-and-go activities in sub-zero conditions require insulation that is highly breathable and flexible. Polartec® Alpha® regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities by retaining body heat, but allowing moisture vapour to move freely through the fabric, increasing overall air exchange and speeding up dry times. It also has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out light snow flurries and 4-way stretch performance to match your every move. The Sesvenna Polartec® Alpha® Jacket has a unique athletic fit based on free motion patterning – i.e. ergonomically planned articulation designed to move as you do. For example, the hem stays in place when you reach high while climbing. It has a tailored rear-adjustable, insulated hood, elasticated cuffs and hem, and a full-length internal wind flap. And when not in use, it packs down surprisingly small in its integrated compression pouch. With two zipped chest pockets.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Weight: 571 g (50/L)
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 118 BS ( 84%PA 16%EA ) / DURASTRETCH RIPSTOP STRETCH 110 BS ( 93%PA 7%EA )
- Lining: POLYESTER MESH TRICOT BRUSH 115 ( 100%PL ) / PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 60 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 60 BS / ALPHA DIRECT 120 BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.