The Sesvenna Light Shell Jacket is built for ski-touring. Featuring the latest GORE® WINDSTOPPER® products with Water Resistance, this protective jacket delivers superior breathability during high intensity activities. The simple yet functional design combined with a soft and lightweight construction makes it an adaptable jacket for the mountains.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Hood with internal stretch front gaitor for optimal protection and fit
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- 1 large mesh inner pocket (for skins or gloves)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 370 g (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main material: WINDSTOPPER® WATER RESISTANCE PLAIN 3L 129 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.