The Sesvenna Softshell Jacket is a windproof, water repellent and breathable softshell. Designed for ski-touring, it has all the functional details you need.
It is made of abrasion-resistant, Durastretch nylon bamboo fabric which has a durable water-repellent finish. The bamboo element has natural properties which inhibit the growth of bacteria that create odours.
In addition, the jacket has been designed using SALEWA’s body mapping system which matches different materials to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. As a result, it combines 4-way stretch Durastretch fabric with Polarlite side panels to ensure superior freedom of movement.
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Tailored,fixed and adjustable hood
- Zipped chest pocket
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Weight: 410 g (50/L)
- Back length: 75 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Male
- Main material: DST NYLON BAMBOO LITE ECO 188 ( 66%PA 23%PL 11%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: Side / POLARLITE FINE GRID 185 SILVER
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.