Outstanding weather protection
Ski mountaineering in the Dolomites means technical ascents, intricate couloirs and big mountain powder. This jacket’s 3-layer laminate construction is designed specifically for ski mountaineering. As you would expect, it’s extremely abrasion resistant. The main Powertex material is made of a distinctive and pleasant-touch, hybrid polyester-wool yarn. It offers excellent weather protection and breathability. We strategically reinforce it further with a heavier weight Powertex Responsive that has an outstanding water column of 20,000 millimetres where it's needed – the hood, shoulders, bottom sleeves, flap pocket and bottom of the jacket. Both fabrics have an eco-friendly PFC-free finish.
FIR textile technology
Responsive technology gives this jacket enhanced thermoreactive performance to help you recover faster and stay warmer longer. This is made possible by coating the inside of the shell fabric with a unique fabric print, which contains special thermoreactive minerals. As the body emits far-infrared radiation (FIR) during activity, this is absorbed by Responsive minerals and then released back into muscle tissue over time. Responsive technology has been lab-tested and proven by alpinists in the field.
The mountain-focused details include a storm visor hood with a comfy padded chin guard and an innovative hidden zippered gusset to ensure it fits neatly with or without a helmet. In addition, there is a direct-access ARTVA avalanche device pocket with double-slider zip. There are waterproof YKK zips and deep side vents that run right down to the bottom of the sleeves. The two large, waterproof bellows pockets, two further front pockets and ski pass pocket provide ample storage. Inside is a large mesh inner pocket to keep skins or gloves dry. The sleeves are finished with an inner stretch cuff with thumbholes for added coverage in cold conditions and Velcro-adjust cuffs to fit snugly over your gloves.
The Sella Ski 3L Powertex Responsive Jacket is a ski mountaineering jacket for extended use in challenging big mountain environments.
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically shaped for helmet compatibility, one-hand rear adjustment system.
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Padded chin guard for comfort and protection in severe conditions.
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumb holes.
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Direct Access®
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- 2 front pockets
- Zip ski pass sleeve pocket
- 1 large inner pocket
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Bonded details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal/0910
- Pink mauvemood